Instapics

Friday, February 17, 2017

I AM BACK


HI GUYS! I can't believe the last time I blogged was almost a year ago! A few days back, I was really bored so I started clicking around and happen to click on blogspot. What shocked me was the statistic of viewers because for an entire year, I have not been posting any new post but the views were crazy! I can't believe how many people have been viewing my blog!

So I've decided that I should start making time and start blogging again. It's really nice to be able to write reviews for all of you and I'm glad you guys like it, and even if you don't, I'm glad you even tried to read it! 

For the past year, I have been really busy and unmotivated for school. If you guys didn't know, I am currently in college and it's not the most enjoyable thing on earth. While trying to not flunk my classes, I have to balance other things like work, internships and my life in general so sometimes, I really can't find the time or effort to edit photos and blog.

BUT now I'm back. In case you didn't know, I've also changed my blog url!

I just want to thank all of my readers for reading my blog, commenting on my posts and supporting me! I love you guys and do look forward to more posts in the future!

adele xo

1 comment: