Instapics

Friday, August 22, 2014

Product Review & Tutorial - Pancakes!

Hi everyone!

I bought this instant pancake mix from Isetan and I finally decided to try it out, I recorded down my step-by-step process so if you guys want to eat pancakes but don't want to go out of your house, this instant mix will be very convenient!

This is the instant pancake mix, there are four 150g packet inside & you will just have to add milk & egg! 








At the back of the packaging, they will teach you how to make the pancakes and the different ingredients you will need.
[click to enlarge]







 Add in the milk & egg and stir them.

Then add in the powder mix, do remember to add it little by little because they will cause lumps. Stir till all lumps are gone so that you will have a smooth mix!

 You can proceed to cook the pancakes but I want to make them prettier so I decided to add colours! I'm using the gel colouring by Wilson. 

I love Wilson's gel colouring because the colours are super vivid and all these colour I mixed only required a dip from the toothpick!

I am using this syrup - caramel flavoured. I realized something very interesting - there are sizes for the opening! So that you can choose if you want more syrup or lesser. 


-
-
-
-
Finally done with cooking the pancakes & see how they turn out!
TADAH! Pretty pancakes for you? To be honest I didn't finish the pancakes because I am not really a dessert kind of person, normally one piece of pancake is already too much for me. Hehe.

Conclusion: I think this mix is good but it's very lumpy so you will have to stir and stir till your hands ache. 

No comments:

Post a Comment