Instapics

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Update of my life.

Hi guys!

I have been gone for so long because my laptop died! The start of it is kinda hilarious and retarded. I have too much things to blog so I don't know what to blog anymore so I shall just update all of you guys on my life, show you guys some pictures..

First of all! If you guys follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you guys should already know this, but to those who didn't, I WON THE SIMS4 SG CONTEST! Okay, it's something to be happy about but after I won, I saw that I'm not winning the physical copy of the game, I'm only getting the digital version and it's such a bummer. But ohwell, at least I get to play. I shall show you guys the photo that I used to join the contest & feel free to add me on Instagram (adelenejeztelle) or Facebook!

Okay I really have lots of things to talk about but you know sometimes when it's too much you just lose interest in talking about them.. So let's talk about something more interesting. After being reunited with my laptop, I do what I do best - ONLINE SHOPPING. Spent the past two days being on my laptop sifting through everything I can buy, I already have at least $150 in my shopping cart. Sighpie.

Okay, that's all. I will try to be more consistent in blogging so I can cover more topics. See you guys next time!

xoxo.

3 comments: