Instapics

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

It's Party Time! - KSuites & Timbre @ The Arts House

As promised, I came back with another blog post featuring Timbre @ The Arts House!

Celebrated one of my friend's birthday so we decided to sing karaoke - couldn't get to Teo Heng so we had to settle for KBox. Apparently they have a more high class level of KBox called KSuites at Bugis+. For students, they are having a promotion - $12/pax (weekdays) $18/pax (weekends). The facilities I think are the same as the usual KBox, nothing special.

Every time I decide to go karaoke with my friends, I will somehow be caught with a sore throat so it's quite a bummer.

Timbre @ The Arts House
Got lost while walking there, all thanks to some security guard, we found our way! Sat indoor at the round tables and started ordering! Shall do less talking and more photo showing!
Snowball - if you don't like the taste of strong alcohol, you should get this!

Not very sure what this is but it taste like coffee with alcohol. 

 Singapore Sling - not my cup of cocktail, aftertaste of alcohol is quite strong.

Truffle Fries - Looks different from the ones I've tried but you can taste the truffle. But however I would prefer my mayo to be stronger in taste. 

Buffalo wings - Delicious, perfectly fried!

 Garlic Shrimp - Delicious too! Flavorful and a great mix of texture. 

Seafood Aglio Olio $20 - Was quite surprised that it came in a jar! Pasta was al-dente, seafood were cooked perfectly and prawns were succulent. However, the sauce wasn't wow. 

 Roasted Duck Pizza $20 - Very thin crust but very flavorful, the hoisin sauce was awesome!

Overall, I feel that it's worth going because the songs are nice, the food is good and the drink are good too. But I saw another bar beside them and it looks very 'happening' so would love to check that one out too.

Shall end this post with a group picture of us! 

xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment