Instapics

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Let's play with food! Slappy Cakes - Resort World Sentosa



HI GUYS! I'm back with more reviews! So as you can see from the title, I went to Slappy Cakes at Resort World Sentosa. I wasn't getting my hopes up because I've always thought that restaurants that allows you to 'play' with the pancakes will not focus much on their taste cause it's the fun that attracts people but I WAS SO WRONG! The pancakes are so damn freaking good! I dare to say that its better than the overrated Strictly Pancakes.

Grill on the center of every table - the grill is perfectly heated to an awesome temperature where you are able to draw designs yet not burn your pancakes! 

From left to right - Homemade Iced Lemon Tea ($4), Slappy Lemonade ($4.3), Cranberry Juice ($4)

I had the Slappy Lemonade and it's good, the right amount of sweetness and tangyness! You can choose the pancake batter you want, there are 5 flavours to choose from and I got the buttermilk ($8.5) & chocolate ($8.5) one! Not only that, there are lots of toppings for you to choose from and they came in super generous portion! I didn't even finish more than half of the chocolate chips! 
 Top to bottom: Honey Ham ($2), Crispy Bacon ($2), Chocolate Chips ($1.5), Banana ($1.5)

START PLAYING!

THE MAIN
Country Fried Steak ($18.5)
This is freaking awesome! The chicken is juicy and tender, the egg is so flavourful and awesome! Must try!

Conclusion
Must visit! I really think this place is worth visiting, it's fun, delicious and instagram-worthy so what''s there to lose right? Just take note that there are two outlets available, the one at RWS & one at the Grandstand (some prices are different).

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment