Instapics

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Taobao Hauls #1

Okay guys, it's definitely not my first time buying from Taobao but since it's the first time I will be posting about it on my blog so it will be #1.

I've actually vlog about my hauls from Taobao & it's on my YouTube channel but I'm sure none of you have watched it cause I didn't publicize it anywhere. So if you want to watch it, I'm gonna put it here. This post will just be a close up of the things I've gotten because in the video I didn't really show them clearly.

*Will include the links on the bottom of the post!

Yes, that's me being submerged by two huge daigou bags. 

So let's start! 

A lot of the things I've got are still in the bag and unused but some of them are already my favourite so I don't have product image of them but I can show you how it looks like on me!

1. MY PHONE

I saw these on Carousell and people were pre-ordering them so I was like "I'm sure they are getting it from TaoBao so here I come". - I've never liked pre-order stuffs from Carousell cause it's so obvious they are getting it from TaoBao so why not I get it myself right. 

On TaoBao, there are actually another kind of the My Phone casing where the words 'My Phone' are printed on the transparent casing itself then they provide you with different background cards. 
BUT
I went to see the reviews and they say that the printed words gets scraped off really easily so I thought it would be better to get this kind. 

If you know me personally, you would have known that I am still using my 'nokia' casing and I bought lots and lots of iphone casings but I most of them are still nicely placed in the box cause I have to many. So I hope I will use these soon. 

2. LAPTOP CASING

I saw this laptop casing on Taobao and Qoo10 but on Taobao it's much cheaper because Qoo10 still has those hidden pricing (+$5 stuffs).

When I saw it I was so shocked because the quality is super awesome! The material was sturdy and has thick foams to protect the laptop. I bought laptop casing because I thought I will be carrying a bag and holding the laptop in another hand but now I gave up on that and bought a Kanken. So I really don't know when will I be using all my laptop casings.

3. KEYBOARD COVERS

I first bought my laptop cover at the SCAPE Flea and I've never saw them again. By the way, my laptop is a Fujitsu Lifebook so anyone who isn't a Mac user would know how hard it is to get pretty keyboard covers.

I finally went to find them on Taobao to see if they have it and it turns out that, they do! So I went crazy and bought A LOT. All for Fujitsu Lifebook in different colours.

I tried it on my laptop and it fits perfectly! The quality is awesome as well & it's super worth it!

4. STATEMENT NECKLACE


Okay, these has been getting lots of attention from everyone! So here are close-up pictures of them, there are still like two others that I didn't take a picture from cause I'm simply too lazy. 

These necklaces easily costs at least $20 in retail stores but in TaoBao, they cost $5 or less! The details are super pretty and the quality is actually not bad! I recommend everyone to get them, especially the one in the first picture!! 

5. CLOTHES
I bought crop tops that were really cheap! When it arrived, I was surprised because the quality was awesome. I got them in white & grey, have already worn the white one & it's now one of my favourite top cause it's so comfy and versatile! + the white is not translucent at all!

Lace embroidery mini dress/top - got this just cause it was cheap, It's currently still in the plastic bag because what's new right. I rarely wear everything I buy. It's looks quite good though & for this, 65daigou was awesome because when it arrived their warehouse, they saw a defect and immediately demanded the seller to send another one over~

I got this top/mini dress that's super pretty with the details and crochet and all. Wore it twice, once with shorts and once with jeans. I think it looks better with shorts. Quality was awesome as well, free sized so it will fit mostly anyone~

Striped crop top that was super cheap as well. Like around 3 bucks! If you get this even in Bugis street, I'm sure you have to pay at least like $10. I wanted to get it in more colour but realised I don't really look very good with this cutting so I only got this one.

+ The shoes: Strappy Heels that costs like $13! But I don't know if it's me or what, wore it once and the back kinda fell apart. Nothing that we can't fix but still :(

Off-shoulder top! Got this on TB for like $4+, quality was super duper good & the material is so comfy. Got it in both black and cream white but haven't wore the white one yet.

6. SOCKS
I absolutely love buying socks on TB because they are so cheap and the quality is just top-notch. I bought a few peter rabbits socks last time and it's so cute, I saw them at Haji Lane for $17 & I got them for like $2? However, you can't find the ones I bought on TB anymore and I'm so sad. 

BUT, like the Chinese saying "If the old doesn't leave, the new doesn't come" so I found new and cuter socks.  
AREN'T THESE JUST ADORABLE & ARTSY FARTSY!?
I saw these and I was like 'OMG I have to get it!", I adore Vincent Van Gogh so I want everything that has his paintings printed on. There are 4 designs if I'm not wrong but I only got these two.

I saw them on Qoo10 as well but it's not worth the price + shipping so I got them on TB instead.

AND THESE!
Can anyone resist this? Of course not, it's a hamburger and rubber ducky for god's sake. These are freaking cheap as well and the quality if of course again very very good!

So,
I actually got some other things like a denim skirt but I don't have a picture of it. I will be posting another TaoBao hauls post once I get my 11.11 things but I don't think it will be that soon. I'm prepping for my other hauls to be posted up so stay tune! 

The links for the items are below, some are missing cause its out of stock already. 

Have fun shopping! 



Links for the items! 
                                       http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=38925098876&spm=2014.12193480.0.0
                                       http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=39410567123&spm=2014.12193480.0.0

No comments:

Post a Comment